Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Flash Fiction Friday - April 6th, 2012 The Music of Desire


I would like to share a new fantasy experience with you.  In order to do so, please make sure your headphones or computer speakers are turned on.  The music should start in a moment and automatically load.


From the first moment I saw the photo below, all I could think of was dark, hot and sultry “Latin” lovers and the sound of the classical Spanish guitar.  Instead of the fingers creating the hot sounds of the strings and struts on the guitar....imagine those fingers stroking your skin, igniting your desire….

The music is by John H. Clarke, if you are interested, and the song is title “The Most Evolved”. 
The Music of Desire

The cafe was quiet. The smell of coffee waking her senses. Then she heard it...the sound of the music.  She closed her eyes, her blood heating at the memory of sitting at her dresser that morning. She'd looked up in the mirror. On the bed behind her, he lay relaxed and calm. Until you noticed his eyes...hot and full of desire. He rose and walked toward her.

Suddenly the music stopped .....and she was back at the café...still feeling the memory of his lips stroking across her shoulders, his warm fingers sliding down her firm breasts.  Her day began.... much later.....


© S.E. Darling, Apr 2012

Make sure to check out the wonderful interpretations of my fellow authors by following the link belowAs always, I welcome your comments.





Each writer unique and tantalizing...and each one knows well how to fit the fantasy of desire within those 100 words






10 comments:

  1. I am sooooooooo sexed up by this. I love it, you vixen, you vamp, you seductress!!:) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to read this one again. This is a beautifully sculpted piece of artistry, Sancre. I loved reading this, floating in her memories of earlier love:) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, i wish more of my days began that way. very seductive FFF, nicely done

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very, very, nice. I was lost in the story of the memory as well as the music. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOh very sexy and sensual. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. all my senses are shimmering in bliss
    total awesomesauce

    ReplyDelete